Fashion Take Over at The Belize Zoo

1:34 pm

I've had these photos for a quite some time ready to be blogged, In Early December of 2012 I Got an email from Romantic Travel  about a wedding editorial with Celia Grace  Dresses. When She explained the shoot it all sounded very fun and exciting but never did I expect her to tell me a wedding editorial shoot at the ZOO! 

Models: Destinee Arnold/ Miss Belize and Model from USA Grace.
 I got to shoot alongside Jacklyn Greenberg from JAG Studios, amazing photographer from USA . 

These first few photos Destinee modeled Joris Hendrik Wedding Dress. How Exciting Miss Belize Modeling with National Animal of Belize the Tapir! 

Destinee Arnold / Miss Belize- Wearing Joris Hendrik 
Destinee Arnold / Miss Belize- Wearing Joris Hendrik







A Little Behind the scenes of Jacklyn working while model is in the cage.

Lisa Light and Jacklyn 


Jacklyn Greenburg and Lara from Romantic Travel shooting





Grace and Destinee wearing Celia Grace Wedding dresses






























Meeting this guy touched my heart, Meet Lucky Boy, He Never gave up and neither did the Belize Zoo.
To read his amazing story:The Belize Zoo: Lucky Boy





Well that was normal trip to the zoo ;) 
I got too see tons of animals and peronally meet them thanks to The Belize Zoo

Xx mon 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts